Terms & Conditions
All information on this website is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers and distributors are not rendering legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
In no event shall Events at Stoberry park be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information herein.
Unless otherwise noted, text and images in this website are the exclusive property of Events at Stoberry park Gardens Stoberry and may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
Permission is granted to print copies of pages of this website, and to link to this website from other websites. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to from this website. A link on this website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation fromEvents at Stoberry park Gardens.
Cream Teas and Functions
Our cancellation for reassurance is as follows: Functions and tea bookings can be amended up to 72 hours in advance subject to availability; A full refund is provided only if the reason for cancellation is COVID-19 related and providing that 48 hours' notice is given.
These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of the web site which you will require to access to purchase a Events at Stoberry parkGardens online gift voucher. By purchasing vouchers on this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions highlighted under this document and also the terms and conditions associated with the individual voucher purchased.
We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions without any notice, and advise that it is your responsibility to regularly review these terms and conditions before each purchase to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with any changes to them.
- A valid debit or credit card is required to complete anonline voucher purchase.
- Credit Card details are entered over a secure webpage on thePaypal payment gateway.
- A contract of sale does not exist between you and theCompany, until such time as the payment has cleared and a confirmation ofpurchase has been issued, irrespective of whether or not this was received.
- Details entered on the voucher, including but not limited toemail addresses, postal addresses or contact details are the soleresponsibility of the purchaser. The Company cannot be held responsible for anyerrors relating to the incorrect input of data. Confirmation should be checkedas soon as it is received to ensure that the details are correct.
- You verify that the credit or debit card you are using isyour own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the GiftVoucher ordered.
- To purchase any vouchers or experiences that includealcoholic beverages, you must be 18 years in age or older.
- A minimum age of redemption might apply for some vouchers orexperiences.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Issuing & Delivery of Vouchers
Vouchers will be delivered via Royal Mail postal service.
Postal vouchers are issued by the Company, within 7 days of purchase, and are sent out via first class mail. The company cannot be held responsible for any delays in receiving the voucher. Should you require the voucher to be sent out via any other means (Special Delivery), please contact the Company directly to discuss. Additional charges may apply.
Vouchers can also be collected in person, by prior arrangement.
We can provide Evouchers
- Returns & Refunds
- All vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise agreed by us.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be refunded nor be replaced.
- We reserve the right not to accept vouchers which may be damaged or defaced.
- Our terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of the specific vouchers do not affect your statutory rights.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Expired vouchers are non-refundable and non-extendable.